Hi again, everybody! I'm Aki Mizutani and today I'm super psyched. Wanna know why? Cuz Sakura-nee is coming home! She'd been away for a concert tour for two months, but she's finally coming back! Yay! I can't wait to see her!

When Sakura onee-san came home:-
Sakura: I'm home!
Aki (running and jumping on Sakura): Welcome home, nee-san!!!!
Sakura: Aki! How's my favourite little sister?
Aki: Good! I grew taller! See! (Jumps off)
Sakura: So you did! (Wipes tear) My little Aki is growing up!
Aki (rolling eyes): Nee-san! I'm sixteen! I'm already grown up!
Sakura (folds arms and smirks): Oh really? So I guess you're too grown up for these presents, huh? (Takes out a wrapped box and holds it up high)
Aki: Yay! Gimme! PLEASE!
(Sfx:Footsteps behind)
Ryuu: Hey, you guys! Don't forget about us!
Sakura (smiling): Ryuu-kun! (Sfx:More footsteps) Tsubasa! Haru! Shouta! (Face darkens) Ren.
Ren (casually strolling in): You don't have to have such a sour face every time you see me! I'm not a monster!
Sakura (waving fist): You are a monster, you playboy of a gamer you!!
Ren: I'm not a playboy! I'm just a lover of cute things and girls are... (Sfx: Thwack!) Ow!! What was that for, you guys?
Ryuu and Haru together: Not in front of Aki!
Aki: Guys! Stop fighting! Sakura nee-san's got presents for us!
Shouta: Yay! Presents!
Ren (grumbling): Don't get your hopes up Shouta! Sakura is prone to favouritism! You'll probably end up with only a pen or something.
Sakura (flips hair): For your kind information, I have NOT got Shouta-kun a pen, but this (takes out present) voice controlled toy helicopter!
Shouta: WOW!! Thanks Onee-san!!!
Sakura: You're welcome sweetie! And for the others....
Presents received by each person (in order):
Haru: Exotic plant seeds and fertiliser.
Ryuu: Sneakers (unknown foreign brand)
Tsubasa: Make up kit.
Ren: A ball point pen (turns out he got just that)
Aki: A new cellphone (super expensive)
Aki: Thank you so much! Nee-san you're the best!!!
Sakura: Anything for you, Aki darling!!! See, I told you I could give good presents! And I'm not at all showing favouritism! Well. I gotta go back now! Toodles!
And she left. leaving her siblings with the feeling you get after a storm.
But in the end....
Shouta's voice activated helicopter was programmed in another language and he couldn't even read the instructions (it was pretty much useless)
Haru's exotic plants died because they couldn't survive in Japan weather. His fertiliser killed his other plants.
Ryuu's sneakers wore out after he jogged a mile and the soles peeled off.
When Tsubasa used her make up kit, it gave her rashes (but as she said, scratching, "At least I didn't die!").
Ren's pen wouldn't write.
When these five siblings sat around and saw Aki happily chatting with Sakura:-
Aki: Yeah, onee-san! This phone is AWESOME!!! It's got the coolest apps and.......
One thought crossed all their minds at the same time: Sakura shows favouritism.
But when they saw Aki's happy face, none of them had the heart to tell her about their useless presents.
Aki's conclusion: Sakura nee-san is awesome!
The rest of the sibling's conclusion: If Aki is happy, I'm happy!
When Sakura onee-san came home:-
Sakura: I'm home!
Aki (running and jumping on Sakura): Welcome home, nee-san!!!!
Sakura: Aki! How's my favourite little sister?
Aki: Good! I grew taller! See! (Jumps off)
Sakura: So you did! (Wipes tear) My little Aki is growing up!
Aki (rolling eyes): Nee-san! I'm sixteen! I'm already grown up!
Sakura (folds arms and smirks): Oh really? So I guess you're too grown up for these presents, huh? (Takes out a wrapped box and holds it up high)
Aki: Yay! Gimme! PLEASE!
(Sfx:Footsteps behind)
Ryuu: Hey, you guys! Don't forget about us!
Sakura (smiling): Ryuu-kun! (Sfx:More footsteps) Tsubasa! Haru! Shouta! (Face darkens) Ren.
Ren (casually strolling in): You don't have to have such a sour face every time you see me! I'm not a monster!
Sakura (waving fist): You are a monster, you playboy of a gamer you!!
Ren: I'm not a playboy! I'm just a lover of cute things and girls are... (Sfx: Thwack!) Ow!! What was that for, you guys?
Ryuu and Haru together: Not in front of Aki!
Aki: Guys! Stop fighting! Sakura nee-san's got presents for us!
Shouta: Yay! Presents!
Ren (grumbling): Don't get your hopes up Shouta! Sakura is prone to favouritism! You'll probably end up with only a pen or something.
Sakura (flips hair): For your kind information, I have NOT got Shouta-kun a pen, but this (takes out present) voice controlled toy helicopter!
Shouta: WOW!! Thanks Onee-san!!!
Sakura: You're welcome sweetie! And for the others....
Presents received by each person (in order):
Haru: Exotic plant seeds and fertiliser.
Ryuu: Sneakers (unknown foreign brand)
Tsubasa: Make up kit.
Ren: A ball point pen (turns out he got just that)
Aki: A new cellphone (super expensive)
Aki: Thank you so much! Nee-san you're the best!!!
Sakura: Anything for you, Aki darling!!! See, I told you I could give good presents! And I'm not at all showing favouritism! Well. I gotta go back now! Toodles!
And she left. leaving her siblings with the feeling you get after a storm.
But in the end....
Shouta's voice activated helicopter was programmed in another language and he couldn't even read the instructions (it was pretty much useless)
Haru's exotic plants died because they couldn't survive in Japan weather. His fertiliser killed his other plants.
Ryuu's sneakers wore out after he jogged a mile and the soles peeled off.
When Tsubasa used her make up kit, it gave her rashes (but as she said, scratching, "At least I didn't die!").
Ren's pen wouldn't write.
When these five siblings sat around and saw Aki happily chatting with Sakura:-
Aki: Yeah, onee-san! This phone is AWESOME!!! It's got the coolest apps and.......
One thought crossed all their minds at the same time: Sakura shows favouritism.
But when they saw Aki's happy face, none of them had the heart to tell her about their useless presents.
Aki's conclusion: Sakura nee-san is awesome!
The rest of the sibling's conclusion: If Aki is happy, I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment